PF Registration and Compliance
Employee Provident Fund (PF) and Employee State Insurance (ESI) is compulsory for those organisations where the number of employees are 20 or more at any time during the year. However, organisations can voluntarily register themselves for PF / ESI for giving social security to their employees.
For PF and ESI registration following documents are required:
- Name of the company.
- Date of the setup of the organisation
- Copy of the Entity’s PAN Card
- Other Licenses available in the name of the entity (like GST)
- Cheque of entity’s bank account
- Address of the entity with address proof.
- List of Owners/ Directors.
- Address proof of Owners
- Email address, Mobile number of owners
- First sale bill and First purchase bill issued
- The monthly number of employees from the date of setup.
- The current list of employees with their details:
- Father’s Name
- Date of joining
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Postal address
- Name of nominee
- ID proof (Aadhaar and PAN)
- Bank A/c number with IFSC code
- Digital Signature of the Proprietor / Director / Partner
PF Registration and Compliance:- We at Vinod Krishna & Associates assist with PF / ESI registration. We provide personal consultation, application preparation, application filing and take care of the process till the approval is received. We endeavour to complete the registration process in the shortest possible time. Monthly and annual returns are required to be filed after obtaining the registration. Our expert team also handles routine compliance under the PF and ESI.